Global menu

26 Mar 2011

25 Mar

Hi,

Thank you very much for your message, and sorry my reply is late again.

I am pretty sure that you are helpful. Your belief and activities are strongly cheering us!!

The earthquake was really horrible, and it will remain in my mind, but I will continuously hope and hang tough. Things are getting better, thanks to help from across the world!

I highly appreciate you is having the auction with wonderful works and have a plan to donate in order to help Japan.It was a big surprise, and I will forward this great news for all time.

Regarding the organization for donating, I think Nihon Sekijuji is better, they are supposed to make effective use of all the donated money for damaged area. If we send goods, like heater, food and drink, I think it is faster to send to Miyagi prefecture or other Tohoku area directly. But if we send money, Sekijuji should be reliable organization, certain way. Because Tohoku area's offices are still in trouble, I guess.

Thank you very much, have a nice day, hope today goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment